- The extended abstract submission deadline is September 9, 2011.
- Click here for a list and links to the current abstract submissions for the 2011 Users' Meeting.
Call for Abstracts
Please prepare abstracts of your work performed at SRC during the past year. These abstracts will be used as a basis for selecting the contributed presentations for the SRC Users' Meeting. All contributors are encouraged to prepare a poster for presentation during the poster sessions.
The preferred file format for an abstract is a Word document, with the following parameters:
- 1-inch page margins
- single-spaced 12-point Times New Roman font unless otherwise noted
- title bold and centered in 14-point type
- double space after the title
- author line(s) centered with the name of the author who would present the talk or poster underlined
- double-space after the authors
- institution line(s) centered and italicized
- triple-space before the abstract.
When submitting your abstract, please identify yourself in
the file name.
A sample abstract is available in PDF format and Microsoft Word format to use as a guideline. A meeting booklet with all abstracts will be produced, so please keep to the requested format.
Submitting your Abstract
Please submit your abstract by uploading it to the SRC server. A confirmation notice will be sent to you upon receipt of the abstract.